Opti-Soothe Moist Heat Mask
Reusable mask for soothing effective symptom relief of dry eye, blepharitis, Meibomian glad dysfunction, chalazion & styes.
The Opti-Soothe Moist Heat Mask features HydroBead™ technology, which absorbs moisture fromthe air and once heat activated, releases a natural, consistent moist heat.
- Delivers 10 minutes of controlled moist heat
- Easy to use; 25 seconds in the microwave
- Soft & comfortable
- Reusable & washable
- Can also be used as cold therapy for eye allergies, puffy eyes, and contact lens irritation
Directions for use:
Microwave the Opti-Soothe Moist Heat Mask for 25 seconds on full power. Always touch with fingers first to test the temperature before applying to closed eyes. If necessary allow the heat mask to cool for 1 minute and re-test. For additional heat, microwave for 5 seconds. Opti-Soothe can also be used for cold therapy to help reduce symptoms of eye allergies, puffy eyes, and contact lens irritation. Place mask in sealable plastic bag in the freezer for 30 minutes. Place over closed eyes for 5-7 minutes.
- Do not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds of heating. The heat mask remains hot for 30 minutes; if reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by 10 seconds. For best results, apply the heat mask to closed eyes for 10 minutes per treatment or as recommended by your eye care specialist.
- Should not be used by people with poor circulation, a reduced ability to feel sensation, diabetes, recent eye surgery or any medical condition which affect the eyes or the skin around the eyes
- For external use only
- Do not use for purposes other than intended
- Do not share your Opti-Soothe® Moist Heat Mask
- Do not apply to sensitive skin or open wounds
- Do not ingest contents
- Seek medical advice if symptoms persist or worsen
- Inspect your Opti-Soothe® Moist Heat Mask regularly, and discard it if worn or damaged
- Keep out of reach of children
Wash immediately if exposed to food, oils, grease or other dirt. Hand wash only in cooled boiled water or bottled water with a mild detergent. Air dry for a minimum of 24 hours before next use.